VAPESTA

VAPESTA

Sunday, January 27, 2008

Nightcrawlers: 1993 single "Push The Feeling On"



Nightcrawlers was a music project put together by John Reid reigning from East Kilbride, Scotland. In '93 the group put out a catchy club track, entitled "Push The Feeling On". However, this track was not the first track I discovered from these guys. "Surrender Your Love" is a similar dub track and is deffinetly a house classic. Love these 2 tracks as well as "Don't Let The Feeling Go" that I'm adding as well. The whole reason im putting these considerably vintage songs on is because regardless there first hit single was in 1993, I however have not been listening to house or electro for even close to that long. I discovered all these songs about a week ago, and for me this shit is on heavy rotation right now. Thats pretty nuts, but whoever hasn't discovered these should give a listen.

Nightcrawlers-Push The Feeling On

Nightcrawlers-Surrender Your Love

No comments: